Black or gray color Butyl rubber Filler tape 3/8" round 15 feet
1. Material: synthetic resin, butyl rubber based mastic
2. Usage: the joining and sealing together of a variety of other surfaces
including polyethylene, polypropylene , PVC, Concrete, metal,
glass, wood and cadwelds.
3. D esigned for the joining the pre-cast concrete, sealing the
1. Waterproof immediately upon installation.
2. Excellent conformability and consistent uniform thickness.
3. Conformable for easy applications over irregular surfaces
4. Flexibility over a wide temperature range and under various
black or gray color Butyl rubber Filler tape is an extruded Butyl
exterior joint wrap for concrete joints, such box culverts, onsite
systems, manholes and concrete pipe. The butyl compound is soft,
tacky and bonded to either a HDPE plastic backing or an EPDM Rubber
backing. It is available in 6", 9" and 12" widths. It is used as an
exterior joint wrap.
Technical data sheet
|Property||Test Method||Typical Value|
|Impact Resistance||En12068||8 J|
|Adhesion to concrete , steel||Excellent|
|Resistance to Acids ,Alkalis and Salts||Excellent|
|Resistance to Microbiological attack||Excellent|
XUNDA PIPE COATING MATERIALS CO.,LTD